Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Radical

It's been a very long time since I've posted a blog. So I apologize to those who have been asking me to write a new one.

A couple friends of mine have told me to check out this book called Radical: Taking Back your Faith from an American Dream by David Platt. He explores how many Christians today take a "God-centered gospel and fit it to our human-centered preferences." I want to share my experience and challenges while reading this book.

My challenge is to think on this. Whether you decide to read this book or not, you don't have to do a lot of research to figure out where you are twisting God's word.
Where are you twisting God's will to make Christianity acceptable to your standards?
What can you do to get rid of your standards and focus only on God's.

No comments:

Post a Comment